12.27.2015

Design Team Member Introduction: Lindsey Larsen

Hello! Today we are excited to be back to introduce our third designer. Please join us as we welcome, Lindsey Larsen to our team.


"Hi! My name is Lindsey. I am a mother of two darling children and a crafter in my spare time--usually at night when I should be sleeping! I've been creative in one way or another my whole life (thanks to my mom!), but the last few years I've fallen in love with card-making. I love being able to express gratitude, send a smile, or share a little piece of my heart in the form of a handmade card. I'm happiest when I create in a clean and simple style."

Welcome to the team, Lindsey! We are so incredibly happy to have you with us! And here is Lindsey's lovely DT entry cards.


Lindsey not only created one entry card, but two darling Clean and Simple cards! We love the sweet and adorable owls on the first card and for her second card; we love that she created such a pretty design with beautiful subtle textures.


Please check back tomorrow for another design team member introduction! Have an awesome day!

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lindsey! I love your cards. You have a real knack for amazing clean and simple designs! I am so excited to be on the same team as you =D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, thank you! I'm excited to get to know you better!

      Delete
  2. You will be a fabulous member of this team, Lindsey! Congratulations are in order, but you've well earned this spot!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michele! Hugs to you, my friend!

      Delete
  3. I love Lindsey's style and am so happy to see her here! Congrats sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanne...you're the best!

      Delete
  4. Congrats, Lindsey =) Fabulous clean and simple cards. Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Lindsey, you know I'm so proud and happy for you!! Your CASlicious talent will shine out, inspiring us!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darnell, I just love you! Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  6. FABulous...love Lindsey's style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, your are so sweet! I return the compliment 10 fold!

      Delete
  7. Wonderful creations! :) Congrats Lindsey!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Love the little leaves. Congrats Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! Love your work Lindsey! So looking forward to being part of the team with you and seeing your gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay Lindsey!! I am so excited the being part of the team with you!! I LOVE the cards you created. The soft and subtle way you colored the adorable owl card is just fantastic. I also like the second card with the texture. Your creations always amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!