12.29.2015

Design Team Member Introduction : Nora Noll

Hi everyone! Welcome back! Today we are so excited to introduce our fifth design team member. Please join us as we welcome, Nora Noll to our team.


"Hello! My name is Nora Noll and I am excited to be a part of the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Design team. I have been a crafter since I can remember-starting with hand-sewing and have taken classes in everything from pottery to decorative painting. I started paper crafting in my teens, and have been doing some sort of paper craft for almost thirty years.

I would not say I have a particular style, though I am not a one-layer wonder. I tend to have many layers on my cards and own die cuts for almost all of my stamps. Layering helps me cover up my mistakes when I make them so that I do not have to throw away a whole card! Paper crafting is a stress release for me. I create for no other purpose then to have fun and relax. I know that being part of this design team is going to be a lot of fun and I cannot to wait to get to know everyone."

Welcome to the team, Nora! We are so happy to have you with us for this term! And here is Nora's gorgeous DT entry card.


We adore Nora's entry card so much! We love the perfect sponged sunset behind the adorable, charming mouse and we also love the beautiful coloring job she did on the images. She created such a fantastic design!

We can't believe we only have two more DT announcements posts left before our challenge starts on Friday! Eeks! 2016 is inching by closer and closer! So excited for the new year and for the new challenge to start!! :D Make sure you stop back again tomorrow and the day after so you don't miss out on the rest of the team! Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. What a darling creation! Congrats Nora! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Nora! Fabulous coloring and blending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nora, this is darling! I'm so thrilled to have you on the team. I love that you can openly admit to making mistakes, but even more so that you are able to work through them to create a fabulous final product. What a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nora!!! OH how thrilled I am for you - and us!!! Mistakes? Never!!! Congratulations, my friend! I can hardly wait to play along!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michele!! Mistakes are my middle name!! I have had to be able to cover them up or I would be throwing too many things away!! ;)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations Nora!! Love the adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Nora! I am super happy to be on the same team as you! I love your entry card, it is so playful and fall festive! I can't wait to see all of your cards during the term =D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Nora! I love the cute mouse :) Your coloring looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!