12.26.2015

Design Team Member Introduction : Olesya Kharkova

Hello there and welcome back! Today we are so excited to introduce our second designer. She is the super talented lady behind all the beautiful creations and hand drawn details from As If By Magic. Please join us as we welcome, Olesya Kharkova to our team.


"My name is Olesya Kharkova. I live in Russia, Saratov with my husband who supports me in my passion for cardmaking. I have been papercrafting for about 4 to 5 years now. I spend most of my spare time on cardmaking, delicate cutting and coloring because of my love for handmade cards. I just love what I do. I call my style as subject or plot cardmaking because I like to tell some kind of story with my cards. I also love to illustrate my cards by drawing some details to make the images more alive. I am so happy to be a Tic-Tac-Toe design team member!"

Welcome to the team, Olesya! We are so glad to have you join us for this term! And here is Olesya's gorgeous DT entry card.


We love all the super fun elements in Olesya's masculine design, but what really grabbed our eyes from the design were those hand drawn woodgrain slices!!! We love the cool look and think it's SERIOUSLY awsome! :)

Thank you for stopping in today! Come back tomorrow as we will introduce another design team member! Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Olesya! I love the woodgrain slices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Olesya =) Looking forward to your creations. Great job on your DT entry. I really like the pop of green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Olesya - enjoy the crafting ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Congrats, Olesya! I loved learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olesya, congratulations on your selection! It's wonderful to meet new crafty friends!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Odessa! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful work:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card!! Congratulations!! I am so excited to work with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!