12.28.2015

Design Team Member Introduction : Shannon McComb

Hello and welcome back to another Design Team Member Introduction Day! We are so excited to introduce our fourth designer to you today. Please join us as we welcome, Shannon McComb to our team.


"My name is Shannon McComb. I live in Ottawa, Canada with my husband. I've been paper crafting since I was a teenager, around 10 years now. I started off scrap-booking with just paper and scissors and then I discovered card-making by stumbling across technique videos on YouTube. I love all critter stamps and besides fun scene cards I would best describe my favorite style as clean and simple."

Welcome to the team, Shannon! We are so happy to have you with us! And here is Shannon's pretty DT entry card.


We love the causal and playful look from Shannon's Falls card. The out-of-line watercoloring technique looks so much fun and we are so glad she used this playful technique because we love the beautiful results from it.

Make sure you stop by again tomorrow as we have another design team member to introduce to you! Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Shannon!! I thought your card was awesome the moment I saw it. The beautiful colors really pop and the overall design is so whimsical!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Shannon! Fun and warm Fall creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic card artist joining the Team!! Congratulations to you, Shannon!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome to see Shannon!! Love her creations!! Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Shannon! Love the colorful background

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Shannon, I've always admired your work and so thrilled that I will be seeing it here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Shannon!! I am so excited to work with you!! I LOVE the card you created-the way you used the watercolor on this is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!