12.30.2015

Design Team Member Introduction : Tracie Pond

Hello and welcome back! Today we are so excited to introduce our sixth designer. Please join us as we welcome, Tracie Pond to our team.


"Hello friends! My name is Tracie Pond and I am happy to be designing for the new Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. I live in Chelsea, MI with my amazing husband and two labradoodles. I have lived in Michigan my entire life and will soon be relocating to the West side of the state. I have been cardmaking on and off for the past 8 years, but this Spring was able to begin focusing more on my creations and sharing. My style for the most part is clean and simple. I love colors and creating my own backgrounds. I love cardmaking because it helps me relax. I truly enjoy spreading kindness one handmade card at a time. When I am not in my craft room you can find me in my flower gardens, out on a walk or in my kitchen."

Welcome to the team, Tracie! We are so glad to have you join us for this term! And here is Tracie's DT entry card.


We love the beautiful layered dahlias and the fun hand drawn frame from Tracie's card. The design is both bold and elegant, which we absolutely love!

Alright, one more day of introduction and then onto the debut of our challenge! Eeks! See you back here tomorrow!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Olesya. I am honored to be team members. I truly admire all of your flower cards.

      Delete
  2. Yay!! It is official. So happy for this journey. Thank you so much for the opportunity! Looking forward to working with you and the team. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flower cards are my favorite. So, of course, I love it. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. Hope to see you participate in the challenges.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful, Tracie! I always love a good CAS design. Loved learning more about you, too...sounds like I'd like to join you in any of your favorite places. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you Lindsey. Happy to be team members.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Tracie! I love your entry. The flowers and card design are truly beautiful. I am so lucky to get to design on the same team as you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment, Stephanie. I too and grateful to be on a team with you.

      Delete
  6. Such a beautiful card!! Congrats Tracie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Tracie! Love the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Lucinde! I love flowers, so you may see a lot of them from me.

      Delete
  8. Yay! Congratulations Tracie! Stunning card! So happy to be team mates with you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!