12.31.2015

Design Team Member Introduction

Hello there and Happy New Year's Eve!! How are you celebrating the New Year? However you celebrate New Year's, we hope you stay safe and warm!

Today we are back to introduce our last two members and some guest designers. This post will be a bit different from the others. We thought you guys might want to know a little bit more about Ka, the creator of this challenge blog and Mady, the design team coordinator. Below you'll find more information about them in their own words!


"Hello! My name is Ka and I am the creator of this brand new challenge! I am so excited that you are here! Thank you so much for all of your support you've shown so far for my new challenge! I really appreciate you coming back each day! Here's a little background about me. I have been paper crafting for a long time. I started scrapbooking in 2007 and a couple months later, I was introduced to card making through a co-worker. It was immediate love! Whimsical, cutesy images are my favorite! I also enjoy organizing my crafting supplies. There is just something about having an organized, clean crafting studio. When I am not creating or organizing, I am spending time with my husband, playing games at Dave & Buster with friends, having family game nights, playing tennis, and watching my favorite TV comedy shows!"


"Hi. My name is Mady and I am the Design Team Coordinator. I am so happy to be here helping Ka with her challenge. Here's a little information about me. I am a mother of four beautiful children and married to my husband for 10 years. I have been crafting in some way, shape or form, for as long as I can remember. I sew, crochet, scrapbook and make cards. I also enjoy decorating my house. Aside from all the creative stuff, I enjoy going to the movies with my family, camping out and shopping!"

And, of course, what's a challenge without guest designers? Here is our sweet list of guests. Please help us welcome our guest designers as well! Click on their names and you will be taken to their blogs.

Challenge 1 - Vicki Parson
Challenge 2 - Ellen Haxelmans
Challenge 3 - Darnell Knauss
Challenge 4 - Yukari Yoshioka
Challenge 5 - Kay Miller
Challenge 6 - Daria Grushina
Challenge 7 - Amina Ishfaq
Challenge 8 - Shirley Karnos
Challenge 9 - Rubeena Naz
Challenge 10 - Amy Tsuruta
Challenge 11 - Miriam Prantner
Challenge 12 - Therese Calvird

We look forward to working with each one of these talented guest designers! I know they are going to WOW all of us with their creativity! :) See you tomorrow for our very first challenge!!!

17 comments:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to seeing all of the wonderful inspiration here and what a stunning line up you have for you new challenge Ka!! I am so thrilled to be apart of it and help celebrate with you my friend!! Best wishes for an exciting New Year in 2016!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vicki! Excited to have you with us too! Happy New Year to you!

      Delete
  2. Nice to meet you both! Ka I think we'll all have a blast playing cards in your new challenge! Bring it on!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michele! Excited to see what you will create for this first challenge!

      Delete
  3. Hi Ka and Mady... awesome intro post... Cant wait to play these tic tac toe challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new adventure, Ka. It will be amazing! It is nice to put a face with a name, Mady =) And look at all of those fabulous guest designers. Getting closer to Challenge One!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, can't wait to see what you both create! & the list of guest designers is just amazing!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved learning more about the two of you who I think are even more amazing now!! :) And what a list of guest designers! Do you know some of my very favorite people (and very favorite crafters) are up here. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I am so excited about the guest designers. So many talented ladies!! Can't wait to see the entries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting news! Well done, Ka! HAPY NEW YEAR, friend! May all your dreams and desires come true n 2016.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Asha! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  9. YAY!!! I'm super happy to be a guest between all these talented laydies!!! Super proud of what you're doing Ka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen! So happy to have you as a guest designer! :)

      Delete
  10. Hi Ka and Mady! I'm looking forward to this year with new challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a great post! It was wonderful getting to know you! I'm honored to be among the list of guest designers and I look forward to the success of your fun challenge! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!