12.14.2015

THANK YOU!!!




Hello everyone!!!

I am so excited about this new challenge and I cannot wait for it to start! But first, I want to say a big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to everyone who applied to my design team call! I am so humbled to see such talented people who want to be on my design team. Your creativity, beautiful awe-spiring projects, and sweet words about me and my new Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge are all so appreciated!

I know that along with the excitement for the new team there will be some disappointment too. And I wish I can afford to have every single one of you on my team, but we all know the reality of that will break me. So please know that I appreciate YOU so much! I love seeing your work, reading your posts, and browsing your gallery! I’m glad you put yourself out there because I wouldn’t have known about you or your blog. So I love you for that! And I’m happy to have “met” you and now I consider you all my new crafty friends! :)

So after spending countless hours and days going through gorgeous design team applications, poring over blogs filled with beautiful inspiring projects, I finally have my new design team! The designers had already been notified and their projects are in the works for our first challenge. Mady, my DT Coordinator and I will be introducing a new design team member with a post everyday starting on Christmas day leading up to our challenge debut on January 1st! I hope you will join us on the 25th to help give these girls the warmest welcome ever!

Until then, wishing you all a wonderful week filled with laughter and crafty time!

~Ka

25 comments:

  1. Congrats to the new team members - and to your new upcoming challenge - have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

      Delete
  2. YAY!! Congrats Ka!! I can't wait to see the DT and join with the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! And congratulations to your new DT! Wishing you all the best over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Can't wait to see what happens next :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the DT! I know there'll be lots of great things in store with Ka and Mady behind the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support, Michelle! ♥

      Delete
  6. Congrats to the DT! Looking forward to entering the challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We look forward to see your entries too. :)

      Delete
  7. Congrats to you!! Can't wait to enter the challenges.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congrats to you Ka, Mady and the rest of the team!! Looking forward to seeing your new challenge blog grow! :) Merry Christmas blessings to you all and looking forward to seeing you in the New Year!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

      Delete
  9. Congratulations, Ka! So happy that your pet project has taken of. Looking forward to the challenges to to see what your amazing DT has in store for us. Hope you are feeling better now.
    Take care and have a blessed Christmas.
    x Asha


    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to you new challenge and new team; I think we're in store for some amazing inspiration! Adding your site to my Feedly right this minute!
    Merry Christmas to you, your family and your new DT.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment and the follow! Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  11. I am so excited!! This looks fabulous!! Cannot wait to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This challenge is going to be so fun. The new site is fabulous! Huge congrats, Ka!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to be so tardy in coming by to officially welcome your new challenge and let you know how excited I am that you are doing this, Ka! It will be a pleasure to play along and support you and I wish you much success!! Happy New Year Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!