1.07.2016

Floral Thanks So Much

Hi crafty friends!! Shannon here with you today! I hope you're all having a lovely week so far.

I'm here to share a card with you inspired by the current Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. For this card I used the 3rd line down, being, acetate, jumbo letters and a shaped frame.


Here is the card I created. As you can tell the acetate makes the sentiment a little hard to see but I promise in person it just makes it look soft. :)



For my floral background I used the Pretty Little Peonies set from Wplus9 in multiple colors of ink. I stamped my sentiment on top using the Written in Watercolor stamp set from My Favorite Things with Versmark ink and heat embossed with some light blue embossing powder I had on hand. My scallop frame is from Pretty Pink Posh, I adhered my piece of vellum under my frame and adhered it all on the top of my card.

That's it for my card today. I hope you enjoyed and that you'll play along with us in our current challenge!

Thanks for stopping by !

7 comments:

  1. Love the the vellum overlay and that beautiful PPP frame! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty Shannon! Love the vellum and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Shannon! Such pretty colors and I love the soft, tender feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and beautiful!! I love your color choices, Shannon! Super awesome card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love the pretty design and soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the flowers, Shannon. This makes me want to get this stamp set out to play. Tracie Pond

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!