1.13.2016

Shine Bright

Hello Everyone! Tracie here with an inspirational post for challenge one. I hope all of you are enjoying the new Stamping Smiles Designs, Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. I am quite happy to see all of your amazing entries for Challenge One. I have created a set of cards using sparkles, embossing and new (to me).


Below is the set of cards I created. In this close up you can really see the pretty sparkle of the gold embossing. With Valentine's Day coming soon, I am in heart mode. This gave me the perfect opportunity to ink up my Heart Diamonds stamp set from The Ton


Here is a look at a single card. What a great sentiment, "No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart." I just love it. And I hope you do too!


Steps:
1. Make a top folding A2 card with My Favorite Things, Ripe Raspberry cardstock. Round top right corner using We-R-Memory Keepers Corner Chomper Tool, 1/2".
2. Die-cut white panel using My Favorite Things, Blueprints 22
3. Stamp sentiment with The Ton, Couture Color Noir Dye Ink. Use the MISTI to get preferred placement and to make it easy if you need to double-stamp.
4. Stamp layered heart using The Ton, Couture Color Peony Collection. Stamp the top layer of the heart with The Ton, Couture Color Rose Gold Pigment Ink. For the sparkle and shine coming from the heart, simply dip the tip of a watercolor brush in the ink and apply to card.
5. Heat emboss stripe below sentiment using American Crafts, Zing, Gold Glitter finish embossing powder. 
6. Adhere panel to card base with foam tape.

There are still a couple more days to enter. So, what are you waiting for? It is your turn to shine =)

Thank you and have a beautiful day!

Tracie

16 comments:

  1. What a "warm" card during this chilly time of year. Love the sparkle and the gold. Another winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the pink and gold combo - such a sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tracie these are so very lovely!! I love the design and pop of sparkle! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet feedback! =)

      Delete
  4. Fabulous card, and wonderful sentiment - true that, Tracie! What a gorgeous gem!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, you are a gem! Thank you =)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty!! I love the colors you used and that "gem" heart look so real!! Great take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for making me smile, Nora!

      Delete
  7. I absolutely love the pretty pink with gold. I love all of the sparkle..the more the better..:)
    Beautiful card.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your kind words made me smile. Thank you, Migdalia!

      Delete
  8. Tracie, these are absolutely beautiful! Such a pretty color combo and I LOVE the sparkle! It looks so real!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!