1.04.2016

Thank You Fairy Much

Hello Crafters, Stephanie here! I hope you're having a great start to the new year. Today I am sharing a fairy thank you card that was inspired by the current Tic-Tac-Toe challenge! I went with the bottom row of elements, which are -

Background Stamping, New, and Shaped Frame

And here is the card I made! -


I created my background by stamping out small elements from the fairy stamp set. The purple hearts are heat embossed with clear embossing powder and the pink stars are brushed over using the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen in clear. I love the sparkle it gives to the tiny stars!

For the new element, I used the new Pixie Dust stamp set by Avery Elle. These little fairies are the sweetest!! I colored her up using my Spectrum Noir markers and did a purple to pink blend on her little wings. I also used my white gelly roll pen to add polka dots to her outift. White gelly roll pens are really awesome for finishing touches.

And for my final element, shaped frame, I used the Sweet Scallops dies by Avery Elle. I just love how nicely the fairy fits into the frame.

A bit of baker's twine and a scattering of super cute Pretty Pink Posh sequins finishes off my project!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting! :)

6 comments:

  1. This is just Precious!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest!! I love the colors and gorgeous fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - like the pink and white

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling little card! Love it.
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! I love that you even added dimension with the embossing and sparkle to your stamped background. It's amazing the impact you created with those teeny tiny stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutie, Stephanie! You made her wings look magical and love the background stamping. Tracie Pond

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!