1.22.2016

You're Dreamy! :)


Hi!  It's Lindsey here.  Are you having a blast creating with Challenge Two?  I hope so because we're certainly enjoying seeing your creations! :) I have a super simple card to share today.  My card was inspired by the middle row of Challenge Two: Holiday, 100% Stamped, Die-Cuts.  This row completely had me stumped the first time I saw it.  I'm a pretty literal person, and I just couldn't wrap my brain around creating a 100% stamped project (to me meaning no layers, no embellishments...just stamp and paper) that incorporated die cuts.  


Well, one night it dawned on me...I could still make it 100% stamped and use a die-cut by creating a shaped card.  So that's what I did!  I die cut two stitched circles to create my card base and used a bunch of masking while I stamped away.  I get such satisfaction from creating one-layer cards. :) 


This darling raccoon comes from Mama Elephant's Three Amigos set.  I know it's an older set, but it's new to me, and I can't get enough of it lately.  And I just love how this little raccoon is hiding behind his Valentine...I would be, too, if I could muster enough courage to tell someone I thought they were dreamy. :) That sentiment just makes me giggle.

I hope that you'll take another look at Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge Two.  Play along if you haven't already, and if you have....challenge yourself to tackle a row or column that may have stumped you initially.  And of course, come back and link up, so we all can enjoy seeing how you were inspired! :)  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a fabulous weekend!

10 comments:

  1. DArling!! I have that set, and it's not seen the light of day for much too long! I say you send it to the next person you dream about... it's too cute!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute, Lindsey! I love that darling raccoon and your pretty background! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is SO sweet Lindsey! I love that you did a circle card base! & the background around that adorable racoon is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable Lindsey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the circle card design! That raccoon is just so cute and your background looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the fun shaped card!! The background is fantastic and the raccoon is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That line had me stumped too, Lindsey ... you solved the puzzle perfectly! Fabulous shaped card with such adorable images ... that sentiment is a delight! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love shaped cards--yours is so cute! And I've never inked up my Three Amigos set yet! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Lindsey! I love a shaped card too and that little critter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling....I love all of the fun lines. Tracie Pond

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!