2.07.2016

Floral Happy Birthday

Hello!!
Shannon here with an inspirational post for the current challenge!
Hope your enjoying playing along with us!
I LOVE the current tic-tac-toe board, so much fun elements to choose from.
For my card I used the bottom row across, stitching, flowers and the fun sketch.





I wanted to stay as true as I could to the sketch while adding my other two elements.
I started with lavender card stock that I die cut twice using the Stitched Border 3 die from PPP and put the pieces back together, adhering on a card base to create my background. I stamped my flowers on a white piece of card stock, masking off my middle flower to have them over lapping each other. The flowers are from the Wild Peonies set from The Ton. I stamped my sentiments from Birthday Balloons set fro Simon Says Stamp and Yummy treats from Hero Arts. I put two small peices of grey card stock under my floral panel and took out my sewing machine and stitched the top and bottom, my stitching never comes out perfect but I like what it adds to the card:).
To finish off the card I added some Enchanted Garden sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I hope you will play along with Challenge # 3 with us! Can't wait to see what you create!!

Thank you much for stopping by!

Hope your day is lovely!

Shannon

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the stitching detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous! Love your interpretation of the sketch and all of the pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Shannon! Love the stitching and your interpretation of the diagonals on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!