Hello Everyone! Tracie here with an inspirational post for challenge three of the Stamping Smiles Designs, Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. It is a joy to see so many fabulous entries for Challenge Three.
1. Make a top folding A2 card with Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110# cardstock. Round bottom corners using We-R-Memory Keepers Corner Chomper Tool, 1/2".
2. Die-cut the striped heart from the Concord and 9th Layers of Love Die Set on a 4.25" x 5.5" panel. This will act as a stencil. It is helpful to die-cut in the location you want the heart on your card.
3. Place stencil on card and apply VersaMark. Proceed by applying Ranger, Gold Embossing Powder and melt with heat tool.
4. Create a small gold embossed heart. I used the My Favorite Things Heart Background Stencil. Adhere the small heart with a piece of foam tape.
5. Stamp Concord and 9th Layers of Love, I love you sentiment with Mama Elephant Apple Pigment Ink. Use the MISTI to get preferred placement and to make it easy if you need to double-stamp.
There are still a couple more days to enter. So, what are you waiting for? It is your turn to shine =)
Thank you and have a beautiful day!