2.24.2016

Introducing Our Social Media Design Team

Hello everyone! Today we are interrupting our regular posting schedule to announce our Social Media Design Team! Why have a Social Media Design Team? Well, we think it will be a lot more fun to extend our awesome design team family and create a Social Media Team specifically to provide even more inspiration for you on our social media platforms. They will be posting their projects on their personal blogs as well as theirs and ours social media sites. And, occasionally, you will also see their projects here on the challenge blog. We will have plenty of inspiration for you, so no more excuses as to why you cannot participate! ;)

I (Ka) am so honored to have all of these talented designers be a part of something that I have created and inspire to have grow in to something so fun and creative! I know both design teams will only bring AWESOMENESS to our challenge and inspire each of you. So, without further ado, let's meet these talented designers from the Social Media Team and welcome them to our family!



Instagram: @mylimejournal

"Hello! My name is Amina and I am deeply in love with paper crafting. I live in the UK with my awesome husband. We have two cute kids who fill our lives with happiness and laughter. I used to teach in a Primary school but currently a SAHM. I love making cards, albums, mixed-media, altering and anything in between. I have always enjoyed being creative. In fact as a little girl I used to love playing with scissors and glue. I bought my first ever stamping supplies in 2005. YouTube videos totally changed my life in 2009. Since then I have fallen deeply in love with this awesome hobby. For me, ‘ME TIME’ means making cards, tags, mini books and journals. I would describe my crafting style as eclectic and wide ranging. I love making shabby chic cards with layers as well as simple cards with just one layer. I love my hobby and have become friends with some awesome people. Love the crafting community. So excited to be a part of TIC-TAC-TOE challenge and looking forward to getting to know everyone."

_________________________________________________________________




"My name is Maria, also known as Masha. I live in Belarus, Minsk and I'm married and have a little daughter. She is 3 years old. I have been papercrafting for 2.5 years. Cardmaking is my love! :) My favorite style is clean and simple, basically all my works are in this style. My profession is an economist in the bank, not connected with creativity. I love traveling and interesting books . I'm very glad to be in such a great team and I hope I can inspire you for your creativity!

_________________________________________________________________




"Hi, I'm Rachel Bergfeld, and I'm an Indiana native who's been transplanted to Southwestern Arizona for the time being. I still feel like a newlywed (just over 2 years) and my husband and I have 2 dogs and 3 cats, but no human children yet. I started papercrafting in 2011 when I decided to try to make my own Thank You cards for my wedding. Little did I know that I was starting a full-blown obsession with that cardstock and simple rubber stamp!

My style has since evolved into Clean and Simple by nature and necessity. I live pretty far from all of my family and I like to stay in touch with a handmade card every so often, but they have to stay fairly flat to make it through the mail undamaged. I will occasionally play around with other styles just for fun and variety! I love card making because receiving a handmade card feels like getting a little hug over long distance. It's a great way to keep in touch with the people in my life that I don't get to see very often. When I'm not making cards in my craft room, you can usually find me curled up with a good book and a dog or a kitty (or 2!) or else playing video games with my husband."

_________________________________________________________________




"I have been a crafter since 2011. I started out with Close to my Heart and a year later retired from there. I've since discover the rest of the crafting world and have been in awe ever since. I have a clean and simply style but sometimes like to mix it up and try something different. I've been with my hubby for 21 years and we have two beautiful girls, three dogs and two cats and the reason why I sometimes escape to my craft room! Thank you so much Ka for the opportunity to join the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge team. I can't wait to get started!"

_________________________________________________________________




"Hi! My name is Francesca, but I'm pretty much Franci all the time! :) I'm 23 and I live in a little town near Milan, Italy, with my mom and our lovely dog. I'm studying animal welfare and I always enjoy my time surrounded by all kind of animals like horses, cows, goats, dogs, cats, parrots and etc...! When I'm not studying or working I love making cute, simple and whimsical cards with soft colors and pretty critters, trying new techniques, playing with all my pretty stuff and being inspired by everything!! A while ago I started collecting all my projects on my blog just for fun, then I discovered challenges ( and I love them!!), but I would never have expected to meet so many new friends around the world!! :) Now, I'm happy to meet all of you!"

7 comments:

  1. Welcome sweet ladies! Looking forward to getting to know all of you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations everyone! Amina so happy for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to be a part of this super awesome team :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations everyone!! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!