2.04.2016

Love You!

Hi there! Stephanie here and I'm back with some inspiration for challenge 3! I have to say, I am having a great time with these tic-tac-toe boards - it's so much fun connecting the elements and creating something from it!

Here is our current board - Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge Three:

This is the "sketch" element. Each gray color represents a new layer! Love it!!

I went with two connecting trios this time! These are the elements I chose:
Love, Add shimmer, Hearts
and
Add shimmer, Paperclip, and flowers.

Here is the card I created...

For my love element I chose a Mama Elephant sentiment that simply says "love you". It fit perfectly inside my balloon stamp, too!


My heart element is from the stamp set. I decided to use this adorable stamp set called "Puppy Love". I thought the girl holding the heart shaped balloon was just so sweet! 
I added crystal clear Sparkle Pen to the balloon, her side bow, and beret for the add shimmer element.

I also drew in stripes on the card base with a bronze-gold metallic pitt pen so that it would tie in with the paperclip I wanted to use. It also ties in with the gold embossing powder I used on the sentiment.

Lastly, for my flowers element I chose these adorable flower buttons I had recently bought. I drew in some stems using my Memento black marker.
I had so much fun creating my card!! The tic-tac-toe board has so many possibilities - I love it!!

I hope you like my card and that you found new inspiration from the board! Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy Thursday to everyone!!

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! It's amazing what you all come up with from the same line on the board! Beautiful colouring. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious ... you have added so many darling elements by hand here ... perfection for this little beret-wearing doll.
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Such a sweet image, and I love the fun paper clip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with this sweet design! You did such a beautiful job coloring her! I also love the touch of the fun paperclip and flower buttons on this already so sweet card! It's perfect! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, this is so cute! Love the coloring and all the cute details...the shimmer, the button flowers, the clip, the hint of patterned paper in background...just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card with some very fun features! I love the gold stripes and gold paper clip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! the colouring on this card is just out of this world gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!