3.11.2016

Challenge #5 Inspiration with Masha

Hello my dear friends, Masha is here! I'm so happy to share some inspiration for the new challenge #5. I used Beads - Gold - Rainbow for my card.


To create the Rainbow, I used the die of London Skyline from MFT. I colored the die-cut with distress inks. Then I die-cut two white frames using the Magical Frame from Create a Smile and cut out 2 windows of plastic to create the shakers.


I shared my colored London in two and made two window-shakers. One I added gold beads and the other lavender beads.



To finish my card, I added two text from Technique Tuesday. Here is the result ! :)


I hope you enjoyed my card and hope that I was able to inspire you. I look forward to your wonderful creations! :)

Thank you,
Masha.

16 comments:

  1. I'm happy you like it!:) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks im so happy you like it))!

      Delete
  3. Hi Masha, Your watercolored rainbow is just so beautiful! And the little shaker beads are super sweet. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracie, thank you for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  4. Oh Masha!! This card ROCKS!! I love the rainbow and the fun shaker card you created. Amazing design!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support for my first card in this amazing Challenge))

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous Masha!! The colors against the whhite just pops! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you!!!! You are all so sweet!!!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you for such a cute comment!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!