3.07.2016

Challenge # 5 Inspiration with Shannon

Hello friends!
Shannon here today, to share some inspiration with you for the challenge 5 Tic-Tac-Toe board! For my card today I decided to use the second row down, Beads, Gold, Rainbow.


I used the Unicorns and Rainbows stamp set and Rainbow High die cuts from Mama Elephant to create my card. For my card base I used some gold foil cardstock I cut with a rectangle scallop die from Avery ElleFor my main card panel I started with white card stock and used a cloud mask I created with a puffy cloud border die from Lawn Fawn. I blended blue ink over my clouds several times to create my subtle cloudy background. I colored my rainbow with Copic markers and covered with a clear Wink of Stella Glitter pen.


 I covered my die cut clouds Diamond Stickles and adhered on the bottom of my rainbow. I stamped my unicorn on white cardstock, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut it out to adhere over my clouds. For my other two die cut clouds, I covered them in some Silver Shimmer Seed Beads from Pretty Pink Posh. This process was a little messy. The way I found worked best for me is to cover a little but of the cloud at a time and put a few beads on at a time. Once covered in the beads I went completely over with glossy accents and rubbed it down with my finger just to secure that none of them will come flying off.


I stamped my sentiment with Versmark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. To finish off my card I added a small gold heart beside my sentiment.

I hope I was able to inspire you a bit, and that you will play along with the challenge! Love looking at what you all create! Have a lovely day!

xo
Shannon

9 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! This is SERIOUSLY the sweetest and so adorable! I love the shimmer coating of the clouds from the diamond stickles and seed beads! Such beautiful results and details! Shannon, you really outdone yourself with this fabulous card for this challenge! Absolutely LOVE it so much!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! I love the fun rainbow combined with the unicorn. The addition of the sparkles and the beads is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness overload!!! I just love those seed bead clouds and that gorgeous rainbow and unicorn. Great job, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Love these sparkly clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just darling!! I love the way you added the seed beads to the cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon, this is so darling and the glittery and beaded clouds are such a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet, whimsical card, Shannon. Love the beads you added to the clouds. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!