3.04.2016

Challenge #5 Inspiration with Stephanie

Hey everyone, Stephanie here! So glad you could join me today! I'm back to share some crafty inspiration for our current challenge! Here is the board we are working with:

As you can see, there is LOTS to be inspired by and so many fun elements that work perfectly with the month of March!

This is the photo inspiration element. Isn't it so pretty? I just love it!

I decided to use it as one of my elements! For this card I chose the far left column:
Geometric Shapes, Layers, and Photo Inspiration!


For my geometric element, I used the MFT Tiny Triangles stencil and the super fun Heidi Swapp metallic gold texture paste over a blend of distress inks. I cut out my scallop circle die with the largest circle from the Craftin Desert Divas Stitched In Circle Dies and adhered it to my card base as my first layer!



Next I adhered the awesome four leaf clovers, which were inspired by the photo inspiration, directly to the circle panel and popped up the lucky cat on top! These adorable stamps and "smile" sentiment are from Lawn Fawn's "My Lucky Charm" set. All of the images are colored using my awesome Spectrum Noir alcohol markers! As a finishing detail I added glossy accents to his gold medallion and small gold star sequins on the card base!

I hope you enjoyed my card and that you found it inspiring! Thank you so much for visiting today!

For a quick jump to the current challenge, you can click here! I hope you'll join in and I look forward to seeing your creative projects! :)

~Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Super adorable design, Stephanie! Love the gold texture paste with the clusters of shamrocks and that cute lucky cat! Another fab take on this challenge! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super super cute!! I love the background panel. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super sweet Stephenie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! The metallic gold texture paste is awesome, and I love how the entire design brings your focus to the center.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love backgrounds and your triangles are amazing! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!