3.26.2016

Challenge #6 Inspiration with Rachel

Hello! Rachel here with you today with some fun inspiration for Challenge 6! For my card, I decided to use the middle row - Celebrate, Clean and Simple, and Critters.


I used a whole lot of masking for this one! My Misti is a lifesaver when it comes to stamping things like this. When I have a design with a lot of masking, I typically stamp the whole piece without masking on a spare piece of paper, so I know what needs to be stamped first (in this case, the bunny and the bear). I use that template on top of my finished piece to remember exactly where to place my stamps when I have a design I like. It saves me a lot of guess work! I simply place the template on top of my panel in the Misti and then remove the template from my Misti before stamping. It lines up the stamps perfectly and I don't waste paper trying to make the pieces line up!


After my panel was completely stamped, I simply colored the images with my Copic markers. I prepared the card base by heat embossing the sentiment in silver embossing powder. I used foam tape to adhere my panel for some dimension and then finished it off by adding a few of my favorite sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


I also added a little clear Wink of Stella to the frosting and some Glossy Accents to the sprinkles. Hard to capture in a picture, but gorgeous in real life!



3 comments:

  1. This is so CUTE!! I love how you masked this and the wonky squares are PERFECT around it. Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!