3.19.2016

Sweet Birthday card

Hello everyone,
Olesya's here with an inspirational post for Challenge Six. This time I've chosen the 2nd row across: celebrate - clean and simple - critters.




The main character here is a fairy Extra Cream Fairy, A day for Daisies sleeping in a cup. Such a cute image, isn't it? I colored it with alcohol based Chameleon pens. Added some dots with a white gel pen. I think none of my cards goes without a white gel pen :)


For the panel I used Stamperia WTK056 Candies stamps, colored them with distress markers and sponged with Tea Dye distress ink. The pattern on the background is active enough therefore I added a piece of vellum under the cup not to lose the focal point. I had some beautiful die-cut leaves in my stash so I adhered a couple under the cup and placed the printed phrase on top.


I love adding some sparkling elements to my project especially the gold ones. So I decided to make my own gold sparkling strip. Adhered a narrow double-sided tape to the card base, sprinkled some dry gold glitter on it and rubbed thoroughly with my fingers. That's it! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an inspirational day!
Olesya kharkova.

2 comments:

  1. What a "sweet" card - beautifully coloured and the candy BG is perfect! Love how the leaf diecut you used mimics the Angel's wings :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!