4.19.2016

Berry Bouquet

Hello everyone!
Olesya's here with an inspirational post for SSD Tic-Tac-Toe challenge #8. The challenge board is so cool, you can create an adorable project in so many ways and variants. This time I've chosen the following combo: color inspiration - color - square card.




For the background images I took Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set and heat embossed it with Ranger Super Fine Clear embossing powder. Colored the flowers and berries with Artiste watercolor markers.

For the round berries I used a pen's cap and Chipped Sapphire distress ink. Stamped them and colored with the same distress ink, Adhered them on top of the embossed images and covered with Glossy accents. These berries remind me blueberries :) I wanted the images to pop up a little bit more and outlined them with a grey watercolor marker, added some grey and blue splashes here and there.


As embellishments I also used silver glitter tape and silver sequins. The palette turned out very fresh and cold. I printed the sentiment and placed it on top of my front panel. 
Hope you got my portion of inspiration and ready to create something fabulous for our current challenge. Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
Olesya Kharkova.

7 comments:

  1. You've made me hungry for blueberries!! Gorgeous card, Olesya!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the flowers and the berries. You always do such an amazing job coloring no matter what medium you use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously gorgeous! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful. I missed it before now but I had to leave you a comment! Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW!! This is STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!