4.04.2016

Challenge 7: Inspiration with Amina

Hello you all :)

So excited to share my inspiration project for Challenge 7.... Have you seen the tic tac toe grid for this challenge? So fun!!!



For this project I chose the first line across Bunny, Pocket and Tag and here is what I came up with... Taddaa!


To make the pocket I used Sizzix XL die by Brenda Walton 'Library Pocket' and The papers are called 'Mirabelle' by First Edition. The bunny is from an Avery Elle stamp set called 'Woodland Wonders'... I coloured it in with Inktense Pencils (my favourite colouring medium now a days). I decorated the pocket with lace and trim. The doily flowers are by Waffle Flower crafts and the thankyou diecut is by Heidi Swapp. These library pockets are so much fun!


Thanks for stopping by... We would love to see your entry in the current challenge.
Love,
Amina



10 comments:

  1. How cool is that!LOVE every single layer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Amina! I LOVE that flower and the paper layering that you did. That little rabbit is too precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amina! This is gorgeous!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty tag !!
    TFS Amina :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!