4.10.2016

Challenge Guest Designer : Amy Lee

**Make sure to check our post below or click here to see if you are a winner for our Creative Fools Blog Hop!**


Hi Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge Fans! Did you get a chance to make something for Challenge 7 yet? If you haven't gotten the chance to participate or stuck on deciding which rows and elements to go with, then take today's inspiration from Amy Lee! She have a fun story-telling card to share!

_________________________________________________________________

Hello there! I'm Amy, also known as The Craft Bunny. I am from Hong Kong but now I live in Seattle, WA. It was hard to adjust to a completely different lifestyle and I was so bored at first. That was why I started cardmaking LOL. I love telling stories on cards and stretching my stamps to make unexpected scenes. I also love bright and happy colors.


For my card today, I went with the left column using the current Tic Tac Toe Challenge Board - Bunny, Decorative Frames and Washi Tapes. I love bunnies so that was an easy choice. I have used the bunnies from MFT Let's Strike Up the Band set. My card design was inspired by rock band music. I think of black and red colors when it comes to rock music. So, I used these two colors with a hint of brown/gold.


  1. I first made a black plastic record with some circle dies and distress inks 
  2. Using the same circle die, I created an opening in the card front. I also used MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle 
  3. Next, I stamped and colored the bunnies with Copic markers. To give them a ground to stand on, the washi tape came in handy 
  4. I also stamped the music notes all over the background. The sentiment "You Rocked It" is stamped inside the card to finish the story of my card 
  5. Lastly, I embellished with gold star confetti from SpiegelMomScraps
I had so much fun playing along here! Thank you for having me for this challenge! I can't wait to see what you will come up with :)

_________________________________________________________________

Is this card AMAZE-ZING or what?! Amy totally "Rocked" this challenge!! Everything on her card was perfectly executed! We love it! We hope her card spark an idea or two for you too! Thanks so much to Amy for sharing this fabulous, adorable card for us to enjoy! Please stop over to Amy's blog to give her some blog lovin' for her awesome post today!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! This is truly amazing!!! SO creative and just loads of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thanks for the inspiration, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABULOUS!!! I Love everything about it!! Stunning design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love your scenes and storytelling, Amy. Happy to see you here with us at Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!