4.21.2016

Champion Guest Designer : Giovana Smith

Hello! Today we have our 4th Champion Winner, Giovana Smith from Believe guest designing for us. Check out below for her project info and details, inspired by our current challenge.

_________________________________________________________________

Hello everybody!! I am super excited to be guest designing this time. Here is a little bit about me. My name is Giovana Smith, born and raised in Lima, Peru, Spanish as a first language and English as a second one. I am married, I have a daughter who loves to craft, although now she is very into music (clarinet and violin). I run a little daycare/babysitting job, and I love it very much. I started crafting in 2006, cutting rolls of paper and using scissors, LOL, things have changed a lot since then. I have been blessed to be part of several design teams and be published in different magazines. I love to craft as often as I can. I invite you to visit my blog "Believe" and check out my creations.


This is the card I created for the current challenge, very simple but yet elegant. I used the top line for my project, 3 leaves (3 layers), 3 enamel dots and a square card (6" square).

I started stamping the leaves in Antique Linen Distress Ink on a piece of watercolor cardstock, then colored them using the wet on wet technique, with Kuretake watercolor paints, allow the colors to dry naturally and add more color if desired. The sentiment I think invites to create more, I added this sentiment because I am trying to do better with watercoloring techniques, inviting myself to keep creating. I added a layer of shimmering cardstock to the watercolor panel and added it to the square card base, finally added 3 clear enamel dots.


Thank so much Ka for inviting me as a guest designer.
Hope you all like my creation.

Giovana

_________________________________________________________________

Thank you, Giovana for sharing your beautiful project with us! We absolutely love it! Don't forget to check out Giovana's Blog for even more amazing creations!

Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. How lovely!!! The watercolor on this is STUNNING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!