4.06.2016

Champion Guest Designer : Riti Poddar

Hello and Happy Hump Day! Although, the weather here today in the mid-west is yucky with rain and cloudy sky, Riti Poddar, our 3rd Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge Champion had brighten our day with a bright and cute project. She created a giant tag with a bright color palette and an adorable critter, which makes us so happy! Check out all the details below!

_________________________________________________________________


Hi Friends! I am Riti Poddar from A Lil' Piece of Heaven and I'm so excited & honored to be here as the Guest Designer. I'm from India & I have been crafting since I was a little girl. I enjoy Paper Crafting of all kinds, from Card Making to Scrapbooking, Altered Art to Mixed Media. I love them all! I love trying out new techniques with different types of inks, mediums & other supplies. I also have found my new love in planners...I just bought one for 2016 and I'm loving it!

Well for the Current Challenge I Chose the Top Most Row with 'Bunny + Pocket + Tag'.  And this is what I came up with...a huge tag!!


The tag measures 8"x 5" (I told ya it's huge!!). I cut it out from a heavy chipboard. The die cuts - bunny, flowers & carrot have been cut on my Cricut Expression, using the 'Create A Critter' Cartridge. I pop dotted the layers for the extra dimension & also distressed it using my distress inks. I did some doodling on them using my Signo White & Black Gel pens to add some interest. The pocket has been hand drawn & cut using some pattern papers from my stash. I also added some faux stitched lines using my Gel Pens all around the pocket & tag.


I stamped the Sentiment from the "Oh Deer" Clear Stamp Set from Your Next Stamp using my Opaque White Stazon Ink. I also added a strip of pink cardstock to the top of the tag & punched it using my Martha Stewart All over the Page Punch - 'Bubble Bath' & added a couple of twine for the bow. Lastly, I added a cute button on the bow to finish my tag.

This was so much fun to make. I hope you like it & will take on this challenge. Get your crafty hats on & take the plunge! Good Luck everybody! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!

Hugs & Love
Riti

_________________________________________________________________

Thanks Riti for guest designing for us for this challenge! We truly enjoy having you here with us today! Don't forget to leave Riti some love over at her blog too! Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Riti! I like your giant tag, it makes it unique. The bunny looks like it is having fun in the pocket. Great detail. Smiles, Tracie - Stamping Smiles Design, Tic-Tac-Toe DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tracie for the encouraging words !
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this tag is soooo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riti, this card is absolutely darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is this tag? LOVE the design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!