Francesca's here today with some inspiration for you!
Are you joining the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #8? I think it's the funniest one of all time!!
I had so much fun creating my inspirational project (based on the Challenge #8 board) for you. So...here it is! :)
Ahah!This card makes me giggle. A lot!! :)
Here's how I created it:
- First, I stamped all the images by Lawn Fawn, colored them with Copics, and fussy cut them.
- Then I die-cut a stitched rectangle from a piece of white cardstock and created my background sponging some distress ink in Tumbled Glass color.
- Next, I created this stitched hill with a Pretty Pink Posh die and sponged it with Shabby Shutters distress ink.
- Finally I put all the pieces together to create my cute and pretty scene.
- I added a little bird and I stamped my own customized sentiment :)
- With a white gel pen, I also added some details to give them extra cuteness :)
Hope you like my card and thank you so so much for stopping by today!
Have a lovely day :)