4.26.2016

I Love You So Matcha

Hi there! 
Francesca's here today with some inspiration for you! 
Are you joining the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #8? I think it's the funniest one of all time!!
I had so much fun creating my inspirational project (based on the Challenge #8 board) for you. So...here it is! :)


Ahah!This card makes me giggle. A lot!! :)
Here's how I created it:
  • First, I stamped all the images by Lawn Fawn, colored them with Copics, and fussy cut them.
  • Then I die-cut a stitched rectangle from a piece of white cardstock and created my background sponging some distress ink in Tumbled Glass color. 
  • Next, I created this stitched hill with a Pretty Pink Posh die and sponged it with Shabby Shutters distress ink. 
  • Finally I put all the pieces together to create my cute and pretty scene. 
  • I added a little bird and I stamped my own customized sentiment :) 
  • With a white gel pen, I also added some details to give them extra cuteness :)

Hope you like my card and thank you so so much for stopping by today! 
Have a lovely day :)
Franci :)

5 comments:

  1. I love this...I'm going to feature it over on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow!! thank you so much Amy!! :)

      Delete
  2. Your so very creative!! Love the punny sentiment! Just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ihih! thank you so much Shannon! :)

      Delete
  3. This is adorable!!! I LOVE that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!