5.28.2016

Challenge #10 Inspiration with Nora

Hello everyone!!

It is Nora here with an inspiration project for the current challenge board.


For today, I chose the top row across-Chevron, Fade In/Fade Out Effect and Baby.


I started my card by doing a fade in/fade out effect using pink distress inks with a chevron stencil and an ink blending tool.


I then die cut the panel with Avery Elle's "Wonky Stitches" die and layered it using adhesive foam onto a white card base.

I die cut My Favorite Things "Precious Polaroids" out of white card stock and stamped a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's "Little Bundle" stamp set using Simon Says Stamps "Doll Pink" dye ink. I adhered the frame to the card front and set it aside.


I then stamped the hanger and bows, also from the "Little Bundle" set with Hero Arts "Soft Granite" ink. I stamped the welcome sentiment on a white card strip using the "Doll Pink" dye ink and the dress using Hero Arts "Soft Pink" dye ink. Next I used the matching "Little Bundle" dies to cut out all my elements.


My last step was to adhere all the little baby die cuts to the card, with the dress and the sentiment being adhered with foam adhesive to give them a bit of pop. I covered the white dress in clear Wink of Stella, though it does not show up well in this photo.

That is all for me today. I hope this has inspired you to play along with us for this Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #10. There are only a couple more days to play so hop on over to link up your creation.

Have a wonderful day!

Nora

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper sweet, Nora ... of course I'm quite partial to baby girl cards at the moment! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Nora, your stenciling is so soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!