5.11.2016

Challenge #9 Inspiration Post with Coralynn


Hello everyone,

It's Coralynn and I'm here with some inspiration for our Challenge #9. 


My choice = Flowers - Birthday - Masking Technique

Here is my card for the challenge. I die cut an A2 sized panel (LF Stitched Rectangle dies) out of dark grey card stock and adhered that to the card base of what card stock.  

I started with the middle flower (Botanical Love Stamp Set) as you always want to stamp the image you want to have in the forefront first.  Then I stamped the flower again on a scrap piece of paper to create a mask.  I then stamped the others and masking as I go along.

I then coloured in the main flower with my copics in the "R" family (numbers listed below) and the "W" family for the flowers in the background.  I love how the middle flower pops off the card.


Once I had everything coloured, I fussy cut the panel and popped it up on foam tape.  I heat embossed the sentiment (WPlus9 Happy Wishes Stamp Set) with black embossing powder on a piece of vellum and adhered that to the flower panel.  I added some warm grey gems and called the card done.

Copic colours used:
R000, R11, R32, R37, R89.
W00, W3, W5.

Thanks for joining me today and I hope you got inspired.

Coralynn  :)

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning creation! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card! The whites and greys and then that POP of soft orange-red in the front is just STUNNING!! I featured this lovely creation in my weekly Coffee Cafe post this morning. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
    http://www.perfectlycreatedchaos.com/2016/05/sunday-morning-coffee-cafe_15.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!