5.07.2016

Challenge #9 inspiration with Shannon

Hello friends!

Shannon here with you today to share some inspiration for the current challenge board.


For my card today I chose the third row down, being things that fly, white space and scene.
I kept my card fairly clean and simple, so there's not to much to say about it.
As much as I love shaker cards and layers, I just love clean and simple cards sometimes.
I used the Woodland Wonders stamp set from Avery Elle for all of the images on my card. I stamped on a white card base and colored in using Copic markers. That's about it!
Oh and I added some bakers twine on the top to give it a finishing look.



That's it for my card today! 
I hope I inspired you and can't wait for you to play along with us!
Thanks so much for dropping by!!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you colored the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cutie and his friend have given me the biggest smile, Shannon!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I adore the little bird and it is so nice and simple. Your colouring on the tree is so well done! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling CAS card, Shannon! I agree with Olesya...awesome coloring on the trees!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!