5.25.2016

Challenge Guest Designer : Amy Tsuruta


Hello Hello!  It's ~amy~ here and I'm super excited to be guesting for the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #10!  Before I share my project, I'll share a smidge about me.  I've been blogging since 2007 and honestly had no idea that it would become such a fabulous part of my life.  I've met so many wonderful people along the way including Ka.  I work part time at a biotech company in Seattle.  I'm back in school, studying Graphic Design.  I have 2 awesome kids that are in college and I'm engaged to a special guy that encourages my craftiness.


For Challenge #10, I went with the following elements:

Chevron ●  Ombre   ●  Vellum

I used the following 3 Fresh Inks on the MFT Wonky Chevron Stencil:

Celery   ●  Grass   ●  Tuscan Olive

The base is MFT Jelly Bean Green card stock and I used Pretty Pink Posh's Scallop Circle Die.  Don't you love the MFT Forest Friends set?  I couldn't wait to have them peeking through the circle window.  Isn't the sentiment perfect on the vellum strip?  


Check out the awesome Fimo Button by Jane's Doodles, it even has a woodgrain texture on it!

Thanks so much to Ka + Mady!

16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me as a guestie! I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Amy! The little critters in the center are just darling!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Amy! The little critters in the center are just darling!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Amy, I love all the green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET creation!!Love this, Amy! Congratulations on the guest design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg this is the cutest ever Amy!! looove it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my this is so CUTE Amy.. congrats on guest designing.. love this card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Amy and that is the cutest card. Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super adorable, Amy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is SO absolutely adorable! Amy is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Amy, your card is so sweet with the cute little critters... the sentiment is just perfect and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the play on words and your images are adorable, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how sweet!! I love the little critters peeking out of that circle and that sentiment is awesome!! Great card Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always enjoy reading more about you :). Your card is absolutely adorable! And the green color scheme really reminds me of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!