5.21.2016

Champion Guest Designer : Ashwini Rao

Hello! Today we are so happy to have our 6th Champion, Ashwini joining us all the way from India! She is here to share a gorgeous card that was inspired by our current challenge. Take it away, Ashwini!

_________________________________________________________________

Hello! I am Ashwini, over the moon to be here today as a guest designer! I live in Bangalore, India, with my family. I have always loved crafting, but stamping and card making are something I discovered just over 3 years ago, got completely hooked, and started with my blog shortly after. I don't exactly stick to one style - preferring to try my hand at anything and everything possible! Do stop over my blog, it would make me really happy! :)


My card was inspired by the diagonal row from Challenge 10 Badge - Chevron, Ombre and Vellum. I used Altenew Persian Motifs to stamp on some vellum and heat embossed it using Wow! copper embossing powder. I then colored the backside with Copics and fussy cut them, just outside the embossed lines. For the background, I used Heidi Swapp Chevron Stencil and blended in Mustard Seed distress ink to create an ombre effect. I then trimmed this panel and used Paper Trey Ink Stitching Lines to add some fancy edges. After mounting this panel on the card base, I adhered the flowers using Ranger Multi Medium Matte and then added the sentiment from Neat & Tangled Everyday Labels, which I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.

I hope you enjoyed my card and will be inspired to join the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge! Thank you so much Ka and the design team for having me as your guest! I completely enjoyed it!

Have a great day!

_________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for being our guest, Ashwini! Your card is absolutely beautiful! We love the bold colors too! Please swing by Ashwini blog to check out all her amazing cards! I know you'll not be disappointed!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me over as a guest designer! It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING!! I Love the combination of the purple and yellow. So striking on this card!! Your vellum flowers with the gold embossing are just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning snd beautiful card, Ashwini!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!