5.04.2016

Inspiration with Amina for Challenge 9

Hello Hello :-)

Hope all is going well at your end. I am back with my inspiration post for Tic Tac Toe challenge 9. Have you checked it out? SoooOOOoo much fun!! The tic tac grid for this challenge is


And for my project today I chose Birthday, Sponging and white space. Here it is 


I used Mama Elephant Pandamonium Stamp set and coloured these cuties with copics. The background was made using MFT cover up die 'snowdrifts' and I sponged it with layers of distress inks 'broken china' and 'dusty concord'. The sentiment is also from Mama Elephant but a different stamp set called 'space bears'.


Hope you like my card... We would love to see your entries for challenge 9 and thanks for stopping by :-)
Love,
Amina

1 comment:

  1. Amina, this is fabulous! Love how you inked up just a few of the panels. Those pandas are darling, and I love how you selected ones that would flow with the movement of the panel Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!