5.19.2016

Simple Layered Card

Hello there,
Olesya's here with an inspirational post for #10 challenge board. This time I've chosen the following elements: resist technique - ombre - grid.




Resist technique and ombre I used with a bulb stamp. I stamped it with Jet Black Archival ink and while the image was still wet I heat embossed it with clear super fine detail powder from Ranger. Then sponged the bulb with the following distress inks to get the ombre effect: Wild Honey - Scattered Straw - Squeezed Lemonade. The embossed borders of the image resisted the inks as you can see.


I used Simple Stories Life in Color paper for my layers, by the way, the phrase is of the same paper collection. It was on one of the sheets, so fun imitation of hand printer/ label maker. And the chipboard sticker frame's from Crate Paper.




Drew some accents with a white gel pen: some dots on the bulb and fake stitching lines on the kraft paper layer. The final touch was to add gold and clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope this card was inspirational enough :) Have an amazing day!
Olesya Kharkova.

7 comments:

  1. Olesya I could never in a million years put these elements together - you are fantastic at it! Really darling card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I LOVE the fun layering you did on this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!