6.07.2016

Challenge #11 inspiration with Shannon

Hello!

Shannon with you here today to share some inspiration for the current challenge.


For my card today I used the third row across, Inlaid design, Monochromatic, Scalloped border. I LOVE purple so I chose purple as my main color.

I started my ink blending some Lavender ink on white card stock. I then stamped my flowers and branches with various colors of purple using the Wild Peonies stamp set from The Ton. I lightly flickered some Dusty Concord Distress ink on my background and then moved on to my inlaid sentiment. 

I die cut my sentiment onto my main panel using the Hello Beautiful die from MFT, I die cut it again with lavender cardstock then adhering it into the negative space I created with my first cut.

I stamped my hello part of the sentiment from the Scripty Sayings stamp set from Lawn fawn. I adhered my panel on to a scallop card base which I created using the Sweet Scallops dies from Avery Elle.


To give my card the finishing touch I added Sparkling Clear sequins and Clear Droplets from PPP.

That's it for my card today!!
Hope I inspired you to play along with us!!
Can't wait to see all your pretty creations!!

xo
Shannon

3 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty!! The blooms are almost dancing across your card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon you've chosen the perfect word for it: Beautiful!! Adore Peonies ... wish they came in this gorgeous color!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!