6.13.2016

Challenge #11 Inspiration with Tracie

Happy Monday Everyone!

I can't think of a better way to start off the amazing week then with an inspirational card for Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #11.



Inlaid Design / Monochromatic / Scalloped Border


One can never go wrong with a thank you card. This card measures 4"x4". I thought it would be fun to create a monochromatic inlaid design with the My Favorite Things, Die-namics Stitched Square Scalloped Frames. I am loving all of those cheerful inward borders. This design just spoke to me that it needed that cute, popped up heart from the Paper Smooches, Hearts Die Set. The beautiful cardstock is all from My Favorite Things: 

The inside sentiment reads, "Thank you, you give me strength when I need it most." This wonderful sentiment comes from My Favorite Things, Kind Thanks Stamp Set. And then, I just couldn't pass up using the accent line of hearts from the Paper Smooches die set mentioned above. 

You still have a couple more days to participate in this challenge. We'd love to see your fabulous creations.

Wishing all of you a beautiful and happy day!
------ Tracie ------

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! I LOVE the fun blues and the way you used those dies. FABULOUS card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nora! I appreciate your kindness 🙂

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!