6.25.2016

Challenge Guest Designer : Therese Calvird

Hi, I’m Therese Calvird. I live in the sub tropics in Australia near some of the best beaches in the world, with my husband and furchild, a three-year-old black and cheeky cat called Lilith. I’ve been making cards for over 10 years and had always enjoyed all different crafts, that is, until papercrafting ‘took over’. I ventured into Youtube about 4 years ago and being quite technologically challenged I’m not really sure why I did, it was one of those things that I just wanted to do and so with some bumps and big learning curves along the way I’m still having heaps of fun with it. I enjoy keeping in contact with everyone via my blog lostinpaper as well as at my Youtube channel here. I was so excited to be asked to guest at the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge today and thought for a bit of fun I would share a video showing just how I made this card.

So here it is:
https://youtu.be/bX6vKiesrbs



Thanks for everything and good luck with Challenge No 12, it’s another great one (and just in case you were wondering, I used the diagonal elements today)!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Therese and totally love how you achieved the sparkly chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Therese! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool. Love the cork background and the pretty flower!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!