6.21.2016

Champion Guest Designer : Diana Sharapova

Hello, crafty friends! My name is Diana and I'm super excited to be invited as a Guest Designer at the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge today. I'm originally from Russia, but currently live in Slovenia with my wonderful husband and 2 year old son. I started making cards about a year and a half ago and since then I've become totally addicted to this hobby. I like to try new techniques and learn new things about crafting. But the best thing about my passion is to be able to make unique things for my friends and family. Please feel to pop over for a visit on my blog: Moments of Creativity.

Today I would like to share with you a card based on the current challenge and I have chosen the first line for my project which is Doily, Layers & Dimensions, and Bird/Bees/Butterflies. Here is a look at my card:


I've decided to make a cute little scene with some bright summer colors.The adorable Coffee Friends are a freebie from Craftin Desert Divas which I colored with Copic markers and fussy-cut so that I could place them in the middle of the summer scene.

The background was made in 3 stages:
1. I die cut some of Marianne Designs and Mavelu papers with Blueprints #20 by My Favourite Things.
2. Placed them on a piece of paper colored with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.
3. Then I die cut French Pastry Doily by Cherry Lynn Designs, colored its center with distress inks and placed it on top of the design papers.

Once the main scene was complete, I stamped a sentiment using Harold's ABCs by Lawn Fawn, white heat embossed it and foam mounted it on my card to add some dimension. On top of the second part of the sentiment I placed a butterfly from Mama Elephant's Butterfly Kisses stamp set. I have also used a couple of enamel dots to finish off my cards.

Hope you all have enjoyed this inspiration for the current challenge at the Tic-Tac-Toe and got inspired to join our challenge! Thank you, Ka, for having me as your guest for this challenge and I'll be looking forward to having a chance to create something else for one of your next challenges.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!