7.19.2016

Challenge #14 Inspiration with Channin

Hello everyone!! It's Channin here from Craft Ghetto and I'm here today to hopefully spread some Challenge #14 inspiration!


This time I went across the top and incorporated embossing, doodling, and dimension into my card. Here's what I came up with.

First I stamped a feather from Waffle Flower's Feather More set in WF's Like a Pro ink repeatedly over a panel of kraft paper. I then took a black marker and a white colored pencil and added details to all the stamped feathers. Next, I stamped a sentiment from WF's 100% Love stamp set in versafine black onyx ink and then embossed it in clear on a scrap of kraft paper. I then fussy cut my sentiment out leaving a small border. I then took my white colored pencil and colored in the "thank you." Next, I mounted the sentiment on craft foam and set it aside. 


I felt like the sentiment needed even more pop so I took my blending tool and blended white pigment ink at the center of the panel. I then mounted my panel onto my kraft card base. Lastly, I made a thread nest and then used my sentiment and glue dots to hold it in place on the card. I hope you enjoyed and were possibly inspired to give this challenge a try! 

3 comments:

  1. Channing, this is really pretty! Love the details you added to the feathers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, that autocorrect! I spelled your name correctly and it changed it to "Channing." Sorry, Channin!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!