7.06.2016

Champion Guest Designer : Kristina Pavlovic

Hello everyone!! I am Kristina from Kristina's Art Corner. I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina, but I live in Sweden with my wonderful husband Toni. My motto is : "Be creative all the time." I started with scrapbooking but now I am totally in the cardmaking world. Sometimes I work on mix media projects, but I always combine it with beautiful stamps, embossing powders and texture paste. And other times, I'll switch things up and only work with clear stamps and rubber stamps exclusively. I love to create scenes on my card and make backgrounds with distress inks. But my greatest obsession are Letraset Promarkers.


My card was inspired by the diagonal row going from bottom left to top right: Stars and Stripes, Border Stamp, Quote Sentiment.


For this card I used Santoro Rubber Stamp Gorjuss girl -The Getaway. I stamped her on Aquarel paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink. From the same stamp set I used the border stamp, but I masked the corner part. Then I colored the image with Letraset Promarkers.

It look simple, but it is not. I spent more than 5 hours to color her dress and hair. Then I added the sentiment. The sentiment comes from My Favorite Things - Magical Unicorns stamps set. For the stars in the corners, I used Paper Smooches - Daddy Yo Icons die with my Sizzix big shot. The background paper is from 6x6 Simply Gorjuss paper pack. I also used some twine and this twine is by Doodlebug - Beatles Black. I got that in Simon Says Stamp card kit.

Hope you all have enjoyed this inspiration for the current challenge at the Tic Tac Toe and are inspired to play along to win some really awesome stamps of your choice. Thank you to Ka and the design team for having me as your guest!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! This is STUNNING!! I LOVE the way you colored her dress. I so wish I had your mad coloring skills. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You incorporated the challenge elements in a fun way in this card. And your coloring skills are exceptional! So pretty card :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!