7.04.2016

Inspiration with Amina for challenge 13

Hello Everyone
Hope you are doing well :-)
Have you checked out the latest challenge. So fun ... :-)


I made a card using the far right column quote/sentiment, die-cut stencil and Sketch... and here it is


I used the Waffle Flower Crafts Doily die as a stencil with some Tim Holtz Distress inks (Broken china, Dusty concord, worn lipstick) to make the background. I sprayed some gold shimmer spray. Then I used black ink to stamp the quote from Hero Arts 'share handmade kindness' and also used the sketch provided to place the banner and sentiment from Waffle Flower crafts.
I was really happy with how it turned out. Hope you like it too.
Love,
Amina

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that fun stencil that you sued. I love that you blended three colors like you did. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A soft blend of colors and funky stencil. Love your creation!
    ~Varada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!