7.26.2016

"With love" a cute shaped gift tag feat. Lawn Fawn!

Hi there! 
It's franci ( fridayfinally) here to share some inspiration with you!
Here's what i created..




























I picked an old board ( challenge #6) to play with and i chose my favourite 3 elements ever: Celebrate, Clean & Simple and .. critters! Yeah i looove cute images and these snails by Lawn Fawn are some of my fave! :)
Here's how i created my little shaped gift tag: 
  • First i stamped the snowglobe on some copy paper and i fussy cut it. I used it on my white cardstock to have an idea of its dimension so that i know how and where to position and stamp all the images.
  • I stamped all my elements .. yeah lots of masking here! ihih! If you'd love to give this techinque a try be sure to always stamp first the image you want to be in the foreground! 
  • I colored everything with my copics, i stamped my sentiment and added some twine.
  • Here's it ..your cute and happy gift tag! :)

Hope you like my gift tag and thank you so so much for stopping by! 
Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)
Have an amazing day!
franci :)

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!