8.04.2016

Challenge 15- Inspiration with Amina

Hi Everyone
Hope you all are doing great and having a fun summer full of laughs and sunshine and ofcourse crafting... :-)
I am here to inspire you all to take part in the stamping smiles design tic tac toe challenge 15... The grid for this one is

I chose the elements partial diecutting, sparkle and staple...and here is my card


I used some sparkle foil with a hero arts background stamp for the sparkle effect... Then I partial diecut the panel using a spellbinders frame die to give the edge a shape and layered the panel on top of my card base using foam tape. The sentiment is by Simon Says stamp cut using black card stock and then finally added some gold twine using staples.
Hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by. Love, Amina 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!