8.13.2016

Challenge #15 Inspiration with Rachel

Hello, everyone! Rachel here today with some inspiration for Challenge #15 for you!


For my card, I chose the middle column - partial die-cutting, sparkle, and staple.


I started by stamping my flower image onto a white panel and then using a circle die to partially cut up to the tips of the flowers. I used my craft knife to carefully complete the window by cutting around the flowers. After I was sure everything was cut properly, I used my Copics to color my image. (Good thing I waited! I actually ruined the first panel I tried to cut!) Next, I heat embossed my sentiment in silver on some vellum and cut it out with stitched fishtail banner die. I stapled my sentiment to my card front to adhere it.

I added my acetate behind my window and then used lots of foam tape so my sequins would have enough room to shake. I carefully adhered my panel to a white card base and then added a sprinkling of sequins to the front of the card for some extra sparkle and to add a little more adhesive to the end of my sentiment. (It looked like it was going to fly away without them!)


Here's a close up of the sentiment since it's a little hard to read in the original photo. I hope you enjoyed my card and it inspires you to play along with us!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!