8.18.2016

Challenge Fifteen Winners

Hello, hello, hello!

We're here to announce our winners for Challenge 15! Many thanks to everyone that joined us in our last challenge! We loved looking through all of the cards and seeing everyone's creativity! They were so inspiring and so much fun to read about. We used Random.Org to determine our Champion and picked a few cards that really caught our eyes. So, without further ado, here are our winners!


Our 15th Tic-Tac-Toe Champion by random is...



Rosali from I Love Stamping


Congratulations, Rosali! Your card is gorgeous, it's beautifully designed, and of course we love the color combination!! Truly fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to share and link with us! Please email us at tictactoechallenge@gmail.com with the subject line Challenge 15 Winner. Please include your full name, address and your choice of stamp set above.

And here's our Honorable Mentions.



Michele from I Card Everyone



Elizabeth from Paper Sweetness





All of these cards were truly amazing and unique, ladies!
Thank you girls for taking the time to create with us and share your talent with us!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

5 comments:

  1. I LOve Rosali's card ... and look at that! Such wonderful company I keep ... I used the best sentiment from Altenew recently: Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn! I learn from all of you ladies every single week! Thanks so much!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!Thank you so much!
    Congrats to Rosalie and my fellow HMs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle! And congrats to you, too! :)

      Delete
  3. Just saw this, THANK YOU!! I'm happy you like my card and that random picked me as a winner! :)
    Congrats to all the wonderful crafters as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!