8.28.2016

Inspiration with Nora for Challenge #16

Hi everyone!! It is Nora here to bring you some inspiration for the Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #16. I cannot believe how FUN this badge was. I know I say that every month but the challenges just keep getting better and better!!


I decided to use the first column down for my card this time-banners
use tiny stamps and clothespin

I started off my card by stamping a background with tiny stamps from My Favorite Things "Sunflower Sweetheart" (retired) and "Hog Heaven" stamp sets in black dye ink onto "Limelight" card stock. I  used an assortment of Prismacolor pencils to color in the images and outlined each of 
them with a white gel pen.


I then die cut the panel with a "Blueprints #13" die and mounted it onto an A2, top folding white card. I dug through my scraps of patterned paper to find two papers that 
would look good with my background and created two banners that I adhered 
to the front of the card using foam adhesive. 


Next I stamped a sentiment from WPlus9's "That is All" stamp set on white card stock using "Limelight" dye ink and die cut it out with the coordinating die. I adhered the sentiment over the banners. My last step was to stamp "you are" with brown ink, 
also from the same WPlus9 set. I used a mini clothespin and foam 
adhesive to adhere the strip to the card.


I hope this card helps you to look at your tiny stamps in a different way so you can give this challenge a try. I cannot wait to see what you create!!

~Nora




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful background, and I love your choice of patterned papers, Nora! Love your clothespin, too...such a special detail for this fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!