9.13.2016

Challenge #17 Inspiration with Rachel

Hello! Rachel here today with some inspiration for our current challenge!


For my card, I chose the last column - sequins, thank you, and fall theme.


I cut a panel using a Cross-Stitch Rectangle die and then used my MISTI to stamp each of the layers for my trees in gorgeous fall colors. I prepared my card base by stamping the Wood Pallet Background stamp on top for some faux texture. I used foam tape to adhere my panel and then added a sprinkling of coordinating sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to simulate some falling leaves. It's a simple card, but I love the way it turned out!



1 comment:

  1. This is a very precious card Rachel ! I love the CAS design you gave to it ! Beautiful fall colors too ! Thanks for sharing. Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!