9.28.2016

Challenge #18 Inspiration with Nora

Hello everyone!! It is Nora here and it is my turn for some inspiration for the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #18.


For my card, I chose the middle line across-friendship, blues and greens, and ink blending as the inspiration for my card. 


I designed this whole card around the sequins. Yup, you read that right. Ka sent me some pretty sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps and I have been OBSESSED with using them. Of course they were blue and green so they were PERFECT for this challenge!

I started off by stamping the flowers from PaperTrey Ink's "Doodlie-Do" stamp set with Versamark ink onto white Strathmore Bristol paper. I then heat embossed the images with Ranger "Clear" embossing powder.


Next I blended Distress Ink in "Salty Ocean," "Lucky Clover," and "Twisted Citron" over the images. I then die cut the card front using My Favorite Thing's "Blueprints 13" die and adhered it to an "Island Blue" A2 card using foam adhesive.

I die cut five smile sentiments out of white card stock using CAS-ual Fridays Stamps "Smiling Fri-Dies" and glued them together to give the sentiment some dimension. I covered it with "Clear" Wink of Stella and adhered it to the front of my card.


I then stamped a sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps "Sassy Smiles" set in Hero Arts "Unicorn" pigment ink onto a strip of black card stock and heat embossed it using Ranger "Fine White" embossing powder. I adhered the strip under the "smile" die cut using foam adhesive. 

My last step was to FINALLY adhere the sequins to my card. 

So have you played with the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #18 badge yet? If not, I hope this card inspires you to do so. I comment on every card so I hope you stop by and play. I cannot wait to see what you have created!!

Nora


3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Nora, I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors in your background Nora, this is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!