9.10.2016

Challenge Guest Designer : Anna Kossakovskaya

Hello, I am Anna, and I’m so happy to be a guest designer today with the new Tic Tac Toe challenge #17. I live in St. Petersburg, Russia, with my husband, our toddler Alice and our cat Diana. I studied environment protection in university and my first passion were PC games (still play sometimes The Sims and Final fantasy series lol). And now… I’m very passionate about scrapbooking and card making, it is really my great passion! This is my hobby since August 2011, when I made my first card. And since then, I still cannot stop making new discoveries in this wonderful world of creativity. I like to create everything, where we can use paper! Layouts, albums, project life, cards and altered items.

Last year I decided to pay more attention to card making and stamping and it literally changed my life – currently I am a design team member for such companies as My Favorite Things, Mama Elephant and Altenew. I even had two on-line classes about card making – for beginners and about interactive cards. And still making my Project Life albums with Scraptastic kit club – because nothing can be better than documenting our memories for our kids.

And of course I couldn’t say ‘no’ to Ka’s invitation to join the challenge! For my card, I chose the top layer of the challenge #17 - Window Card + Critter + Sequins. My first association with the 'window card' was to create the through the card window when you can see the inner side of the card looking at the front side. I also decided to add some layers for more dimensions – I wanted to create this card for a long time and everything went so I could finally do it!


The sequins mean the shakers for me! So I placed one shaker full of the clear sequins between two layers on the front side of the card – such way you still can see the sentiment stamped inside of the card looking at the card through the windows.


And the critter is the sweet dear, who walks in the winter forest. The palette was my old thought too – everything is white and one element is colored. This is how winter looks!


Supplies: sequins by Studio Katia, dies by Studio Katia, stamps Toboggan Together, Jot To The Woods by Lawn Fawn

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the window look and all of your layers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!