9.25.2016

Challenge Guest Designer : Emily Cupely

Hola chicos, this is Emily Cupely! I'm from Puerto Rico, but moved about a year and a half ago to the state of Oregon after graduating from college and getting married. I have been making YouTube videos for my card making channel for more than two years now, and recently started a planner channel where sometimes I incorporate my stamps and other of my card making tools. Talking about stamps, that is definitely my favorite part of card making along with the techniques I incorporate in my cards. Using adorable stamped images in my cards as well as the techniques I have learned with time just makes me happy!


I'm really excited to be September's Guest Designer for the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge! Plus today is my birthday, which made this post particularly special for me. From the board above, I chose as inspiration the column in the middle: 3D Project, Blues and Greens, and Aquatic Friends. I hope you like what I came up with using those three elements and enjoy the video tutorial below! :)





1 comment:

  1. Emily, this birthday card is absolutely precious! I love the colors and the sweet image! I hope you had a very happy birthday! So nice to have you as a guest designer for this Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!