9.04.2016

Inspiration with Amina for challenge 17

Hi all
Hope you are having a good day. Fall is just around the corner and I used the tic tac grid for challenge 17 to create a fun goody bag. The grid for this challenge is
I chose the elements embossing folder stamping (so fun) gemstones and Fall theme for my project. I started with a small brown paper bag and chose a Tim Holtz embossing folder to which I randomly applied distress inks in aged mahogany and forest moss and then misted it with water... Then I used it as a stamp press for my paper bag... resulted in a gorgeous background :-)


Then To decorate I used die-cut leaves using Prima die and gold organza ribbon and finally topped it with gemstones... really happy with how it turned out. Hope you like it too.

We would love to see your projects for this challenge :-)
Love,
Amina

1 comment:

  1. This came out so cool!! I LOVE the pretty leaves you used at the top. That technique is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!